With the yucky humid weather, I did not want to get out of the house. However, I had to unless I wanted to waste $3! My Walgreens RR's were expiring today, so they had to be put to use.
We went to Cvs first and here is what I got...
* 2 right guard deoderants $2.99 ea (used a $3/2 coupon)= $2.98 **received $4 ECBs**
* 12pk Cottenelle TP $4.99 (used a $1/1 coupon) = $3.99
* 2 Oak farm gallons of milk $2.99ea (Thanks to a great guy @ CVS shopping he gave me 2 of his $1/1 coupons!!) = $3.98 **received $2 ECBs**
* Crest Pro White toothpaste $3.50 **received $3.50 in ECBs**
* Water $2.22 ea = $4.44
* Kotex U pads $4.99 (used a $1/1 manu coupon + a $1/1 store coupon)= $2.99 **received $4.99 ECBs**
* Huggies Pull ups $8.49 (used a $1.50/1 coupon)= $6.99 **received $2 ECBs**
* Hydro 3 Razor $8.99 (used a $5/1 coupon)= $3.99 **received $4 ECBs**
*2 CVS antibiotic cream $2.29ea (used a $1/2 CVS coupon)= $3.58
Total OOP: $29.48 (that's with taxes and the $6 in ECB's I previously had)
I received $20.49 in ECB's to use on my next purchase!!!
At Walgreens I got:
*Infusium leave in conditioner $5.99 (Used a $3/1 manu coupon + $2/1 Walgreens coupon in the May booklet)= $.99
*EOS shaving cream $2.99 **received $3 in RR's**
*Reeses Peanut butter cups $.89 (I had to get this in order to use my previous $3 RR's*
Total OOP: $.94 (That's with taxes and I used $3 in previous RR's)
Received $3 in RR's to use on my next purchase
Sunday, May 9, 2010
I received a blog award a couple of weeks ago. I'm just now getting around to posting it.
I received the blog award from http://www.youngstayathomemomadventures.blogspot.com/ I love reading her blog. We have a lot of the same goals, so it's interesting to see how she's progressing with things.
So here are the rules of the Happy 101 Award:
*Copy and paste the award on your blog.
*List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
*List 10 things that make you happy.
*Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
Ten things that make me happy
1) My husand
2) My children
3) My family & friends
4) Being a stay at home mommy
5) Sleeping in
6) Coupon shopping
7) Going out on date nights with husband
8) Food :)
9) Having a clean house
10) Having some quiet time to myself.
My favorite blogs that I follow: