With the yucky humid weather, I did not want to get out of the house. However, I had to unless I wanted to waste $3! My Walgreens RR's were expiring today, so they had to be put to use.
We went to Cvs first and here is what I got...
* 2 right guard deoderants $2.99 ea (used a $3/2 coupon)= $2.98 **received $4 ECBs**
* 12pk Cottenelle TP $4.99 (used a $1/1 coupon) = $3.99
* 2 Oak farm gallons of milk $2.99ea (Thanks to a great guy @ CVS shopping he gave me 2 of his $1/1 coupons!!) = $3.98 **received $2 ECBs**
* Crest Pro White toothpaste $3.50 **received $3.50 in ECBs**
* Water $2.22 ea = $4.44
* Kotex U pads $4.99 (used a $1/1 manu coupon + a $1/1 store coupon)= $2.99 **received $4.99 ECBs**
* Huggies Pull ups $8.49 (used a $1.50/1 coupon)= $6.99 **received $2 ECBs**
* Hydro 3 Razor $8.99 (used a $5/1 coupon)= $3.99 **received $4 ECBs**
*2 CVS antibiotic cream $2.29ea (used a $1/2 CVS coupon)= $3.58
Total OOP: $29.48 (that's with taxes and the $6 in ECB's I previously had)
I received $20.49 in ECB's to use on my next purchase!!!
At Walgreens I got:
*Infusium leave in conditioner $5.99 (Used a $3/1 manu coupon + $2/1 Walgreens coupon in the May booklet)= $.99
*EOS shaving cream $2.99 **received $3 in RR's**
*Reeses Peanut butter cups $.89 (I had to get this in order to use my previous $3 RR's*
Total OOP: $.94 (That's with taxes and I used $3 in previous RR's)
Received $3 in RR's to use on my next purchase