Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Award


I received a blog award a couple of weeks ago. I'm just now getting around to posting it.

I received the blog award from http://www.youngstayathomemomadventures.blogspot.com/ I love reading her blog. We have a lot of the same goals, so it's interesting to see how she's progressing with things.

So here are the rules of the Happy 101 Award:

*Copy and paste the award on your blog.

*List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).

*List 10 things that make you happy.

*Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

Ten things that make me happy
1) My husand
2) My children
3) My family & friends
4) Being a stay at home mommy
5) Sleeping in
6) Coupon shopping
7) Going out on date nights with husband
8) Food :)
9) Having a clean house
10) Having some quiet time to myself.

My favorite blogs that I follow:
1) www.hip2save.com
2) www.moneysavingmom.com
3) www.thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
4) www.iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment