I love saving money!! One of my favorite places to take D & K is to Chick-Fil-A, for a lot of reasons!
1. Let's face it, it's delicious.
2. Toddler friendly (most days), nice playground.
3. They let you exchange the kids toys for FREE ice cream (my kids enjoy that more then the toys)!
4. My kids can run around and get out all of their energy before nap time (yes we stay there that long some days!).
5. D & K get to meet new kids, and learn how to interact with other kids.
6. The customer service is top notch!
7. Did I already say it was delicious?!
So, last week when I went to take my kids there for breakfast one day I picked up their newsletter which consists of their calendar of events. This week they were having FREE breakfast. Now I don't know if this deal is at all Chick-Fil-A's but you may call to find out. It is at Baytown though! So I told my husband last night that he needs to get some Free breakfast on the way to work, so he can tell me how it works ;0). He told me it was completely free (a 3ct. chicken mini's). So D&K& I decided to go eat breakfast there again, normally we just go about 1x a month. I wasn't sure if they deal was for each individual person or if it was per order. However, it was for everyone!! I splurged to buy a dr.pepper and the kids an apple juice so my total was $3.76. I could have done this deal free, and I might tomorrow if we go (hello cinnamon buns!). I could have just brought their sippy cups with water or apple juice from my fridge, and a bottled water for myself. It truly would have been a FREE breakfast. However, $3.76 isn't horrible when we usually pay around $11 bucks for breakfast there.
So if you are interested, and you live near Baytown, TX snatch this deal up! If you don't live near Baytown, TX well call your local Chick-fil-A to see if they are offering this. I highly recommend liking your cities Chick-fil-A on facebook, and also getting their Calendar of events once a month! I'm going to talk my husband into going during Free craft night. ;)