So remember in my first post, I said that I love watching a $40 bill go down to $14. Well this is the deal I was referring to when I said that! I went to Target with my kids in tow, because... I am addicted at getting deals! Like I've stated recently, I am shopping... A LOT.
So here was the deal in this picture:
- 2 pedialytes $4.79 ea (used a B1G1 manufacture coupon, with a $1.50/1 Target coupon)= $3.29 for 2
- One gallon of milk $2.39
- Gillette deodorant $4.29 (used a $2/1 coupon) = $2.29
- Gillette body wash $3.54 (used a buy any Gillette deodorant get a Gillette body wash FREE) = FREE
- 2 Arm and Hammer travel sized toothpaste 1.07 ea (used a $2.50/2 coupon which did NOT exclude trial size) = + .36
- St. Ives travel sized body wash .99 (used a $1/1 coupon which did NOT exclude trial size) = +.01
- Package of Shick slim disposable razors $4.99 (used a $3/1 coupon) = $1.99
- Rimmel Mascara $2.24 (used a $3/1 coupon) = +.76
- Revelon toe nail clippers $2.24 ( used a $1/1 coupon stacked with a Target.com $1/1 coupon) = .24
- Chapstick .99
- Standard Pillow $2.54 (used a Target.com $1.50/1 coupon) = $1.04
- 2 packages of bandaids to submit for the $5 rebate from purchasing Princess and the Frogs DVD 1.99 ea ( used 2 .50/1 manufacture coupons and 2 $1/1 coupons from Target.com) = .98 for both packages
- Battleship game on sale for $9 ( used a $4/1 manufacture coupon and a $3/1 Target coupon) = $2.00
My total if I did not use coupons would have been $48.91 plus taxes!
My total for all of this was $14.08!!!!