We went to Lowe's today to get a board to fix our fence. I also brought a long my 2 - $3/1 Green works Laundry detergent coupons. They had 46oz Green works original scent liquid laundry detergent on clearance for $4.97. So I bought two and got them for $1.97 ea with coupons :). Can't beat that for laundry detergent. Ok so maybe you can, but I have yet to do so.
The laundry detergent is in this picture, as well as everything I scored at Target today. Not my best deal, I don't think, but not too shabby either.
- Airwick twin oil refill $4.79 (had a $1 coupon) = $3.79 (I shouldn't have bought this)
- Air wick plug in $.94 (had a buy any oil refill get a warmer unit FREE coupon)= FREE
- Snuggle dryer sheets $3.51 (used a $3/1 coupon)= $.51
- Snuggle 50oz liquid $3.99 (used a $3/1 coupon)= $.99
- 6 things of Stove top $.99ea (used 3- $1/2 coupons)= $2.94 for 6 boxes
- Swanson Chicken broth on sale for 4 for $3 (used a $.40/4 coupon)= $2.60 for 4 cans
- Campbells Cream soups on sale for 4 for $3 (used 2 - $1/2 coupons)= $1 for 4 cans
- 4 Skin mate travel sized shave gel $1.49 ea (used 2 - $1.50/2 coupons)= $2.96 for 4
- Degree ultra clear travel size deodorant $.99 (used a $1/1 coupon)= + $.01
- 2 Natural instinct hair dyes which came with full sized pantene shampoo! $5.99ea (used a $5/2 coupon)= $6.98 for two hair dyes, and two full sized pantene shampoos!!
- 2 packs of Halls one was $1.19 and the other $1.22 (used 2 - $1/1 coupon)= $.41 for both packs
My total before coupons would have been $46.51 plus taxes. After coupons my total was $22.93